Legacies: Heroic Destinies
Former Euro-trash criminal, now an amnesiac tabula rasa.
- I’ve forgotten more than most people ever know.
- Do you want to be best friends?
- Irina Kavelin is alive and well and living in my head.
Ultimate Cat Burglar
- Minor Squirminess (Intangibility) d6
- Enhanced Sneakiness (Invisibility) d8
- Minor Running Away (Speed) d6
- Superhuman Reflexes d10
- Enhanced Sparkle Detection (Senses) d8 (d6?)
- Minor Scurrying (Teleport) d6
SFX: Well-Honed Survival Instinct. On a reaction against a physical attack action, inflict physical stress with your effect die at no PP cost or spend a PP to step it up by +1.
SFX: Focus, Please. If a pool includes an Ultimate Cat Burglar power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one die +1 step larger.
SFX: Dangerous When Cornered. Step up or double Superhuman Reflexes for one action. If the action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
Limit: Exhausted. Shutdown any Ultimate Cat Burglar power to gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
- Claws (Attack Powers) d6
- Enhanced Durability d8
Limit: Gear. Shutdown Fury Suit and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool to recover.
- Stream of Bullets (Attack Powers) d8
- Superhuman Durability d10
- Superhuman Flight d10
- Enhanced Strength d8
Limit: Gear. Shutdown Fury Jet and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool to recover.
- Acrobatic Master d10
- Combat Expert d8
- Crime Expert d8
- Menace Master d10 (This specialty is an intrinsic part of Fury’s original modus operandi, but she might be able to access it only when she taps her old memories.)
- Vehicle Expert d8
Unknown to Irene
- Recruited into government-funded Russian rhythmic gymnastics program at an early age, hasn’t seen her family since.
- Disqualified from competition for some reason.
- Fell into life of crime, Russian mafia, et cetera. Responsible for many baffling thefts and possibly an assassination or two.
Known to Hiram Kincade
- Trouble with powerful crime lord, possibly for balking at an assassination.
- Offered a deal to become Fury in exchange for protection.
Known to Team
- Manipulative, greedy, deceitful, loose cannon, brave, crazy, vicious.
- Unbelievably agile, a wide range of criminal skills, no discernible fear of heights, mad driving skills.
Known to Irene
- Woke up in hospital, was told her name and that Hiram would take care of her.
- Introduced to team, was given the impression that they were friends and that she should help them.
- Has met original Fury, uncertain relationship.
- Loves everything that would entertain a small child: balloons, playgrounds, games, toys, bright colors. . . .
- Wants to do right, doesn’t tend to like emerging memories of herself.